Monday, July 2, 2012
Murder Mystery Clues & Giveaway
It's time to catch the killer of Lenny Glow. The detectives have posted clues as to who the murderer is. Use the blogfest entries from the linky below to sniff out the culprit.
1) The killer didn't work alone. There is one male killer and one female killer.
2) The male killer is a supernatural being. The female killer is not.
3) A long black hair and red lipstick marks were found at the crime scene.
4) The female killer shares her name with a Greek goddess.
5) There were unexplained hand-shaped burns on the victim and crime scene investigators reported the smell of sulfur in the air.
6) The detectives ascertained that a suspicious looking car parked near the victim's house on the night of the murder was owned by a local used car dealership.
YOUR SUSPECT LIST:
Once you know who the killers are, use the Rafflecopter form below to make your guess and get a chance to win one of TWELVE awesome prizes. Even if you have no idea who the killer is and haven't participated so far, you can still enter!
a Rafflecopter giveaway