However, I just finished editing book 2, WATCH ME BURN, so I'll focus on that one. In the December People Series, I have what I like to think of as an "ensemble cast." David Vandergraff is technically my MC, but the true MC is the Vandergraff family as a whole and the story is told from multiple perspectives. Book 1 is told primarily from the viewpoints of David and his son Patrick. Book 2 is the same, but a third character shares major story telling duties--Emmy Vandergraff. So, to mix things up, she'll be my "MC" for this bloghop.
|Not perfect for Emmy, but it works...and she does look frazzled and confused in a forest.|
1. What is the name of your main character? Is he fictional or a historic person?
2. When and where is the story set?
3. What should we know about her?
4. What is the main conflict? What messes up her life?
5. What is her personal goal?
6. Is there a working title for this novel, and can we read more about it?
7. When can we expect the books to be published?
I'll tag a few more participants on Facebook!